We get this question often, and you’ve probably thought it as well: “If it’s not gold, then it’s fake?” Many people think that, but it couldn’t be farther from the truth. Alternative metals are very real, and are the perfect choice for the outdoorsmen and women.
Here are 5 reasons alternative metals are better than Silver or Gold.
1. Affordability. Alternative metal rings are priced considerably less than precious metals. The amount of savings depends on the ring, but you can save up to 60% off the cost of a gold ring.
2. Won’t Tarnish. They don’t tarnish like silver. While silver easily starts to turn dark in just a few months of wear, none of our alternative metals tarnish. It will stay that original metallic shade for years to come.
3. Hypoallergenic. While some people can be allergic to silver or gold, alternative metals will not cause a rash or make your skin turn red.
4. Strength. Most of our rings are made of titanium or tungsten. Tungsten is one of the strongest metals and titanium is so light, you won't remember you're wearing a ring.
5. Low Maintenance. Alternative metals are long lasting in comparison to white gold or silver. Silver can tarnish and requires consistent cleaning, and white gold is really yellow gold, plated in rhodium which must be maintained as it can wear off and needs to be replated. So if you’re looking for white gold, consider cobalt chrome. It looks just like white gold and is a solid color throughout, never needing to be replated. Perfect for active lifestyles!
Our mission is to provide the perfect balance of quality and affordability.
On top of great products, we strive to provide the best customer service available. Emails and chats are answered quickly by a real human - we look forward to being of service. Happy Shopping!